Grad Dip Sc (Psych) USyd
Post Grad Cert. Psych Practice (ACAP)
Registered Psychologist (Psychology Board of Australia)
Member of Australian Psychology Society (MAPS)
As a registered psychologist and counsellor since 1998, David brings many years of professional experience to Psychology Pathways. Within this private practice, David works within a holistic manner to provide:
- Guidance and support
- Build self awareness
- Identify and move through limiting beliefs and overcome obstacles
- Connect with ones authentic self
- Address deeper underlying wounded feelings and issues
- Provide healing and growth
- Promote inherent strengths
- Motivate positive change
- Active full potential
- Obtain true needs and wants.
- Therapeutic approach:
It is a mark of great courage and humility to share our internal life challenges. The key to connecting and expressing both our vulnerabilities and strengths is to have a supportive and embracing environment. A good psychologist or counsellor provides this environment that nurtures their clients expression in a safe and confidential manner.
Therapeutic modalities and techniques utilized:
- Cognitive Behaviour Therapy (CBT)
- Narrative therapy
- Strength’s Based Therapy
- Brief Solutions Focused Therapy
- Motivational Interviewing,
- Humanistic Psychology.